Monday, May 16, 2011

Human Origin and Understanding Existence.

How long have humans roamed the earth?
According to one source 200,000 years ago. This of course brings about a few questions. First off how can anyone really say how long humans have been around. According to one article about Sabretooth tigers is they roamed the earth for 20 million years. How can anyone possibly know this.. Which brings me to a conclusion, these are obviously only theories.

Where did humans come from?
Aside from my religious beliefs where did humans come from. If there were creatures on the earth before humans came to Earth, we did not just pop up out of no where. We had to get here somehow, the question is just how did we get here. Well I know I got here by being born from my mother. Only reason I know this is because I was told. I myself have no recollection of my birth.

This fact makes it very clear that when born our minds are incapable of memory. At least vivid photographic memory. If it was not for my mother telling me how I got here, I would be clueless. That is until I saw babies being born. It is true in my opinion humanity is evolving, becoming smarter. I believe that the first humans were put here. The question is why were we put here and what was the reason for the time frame of humanities appearance.

I personally believe we were put here by God. But I am the type of person always seeking answers. I do not believe we formed out of space gunk.. In order for us to know how we got here the first humans would have to have told their children. So what did the first humans tell their children? Could the first humans speak or did they grunt to get their point across.. It is my theory human beings were put here on Earth with no knowledge of the Earth or what it was.

That would have to make sense since in the beginning of mankind we could not write. That was something we invented to communicate. It is my theory that grunts became words and whomever made the word said hey George I named this FIRE. So if we can accept humanity was placed on Earth totally ignorant of it, that would explain the concept of evolution.

Another big question is what did some civilizations evolve and others did not? Take Africans why are they at the bottom of the learning ladder? Africans in Africa have invented nothing like cars, computers ect. At least they did not contribute technology as far as I know. I do not believe their intelligence has anything to do with their skin color. I say this because their are Black doctors and lawyers.

It is my belief at the core of the Africans are unintelligent beings. Their base of ancestors were obviously not that intelligent. But if you recreate their base by having an intelligent person mate with the lessor intelligent African, the children will have a smarter platform to work off of. There is the factor that the inferior may reject the superior. But this is unlikely as the inferior wants to please the superior if given the opportunity.

After coming up with all these theories it seems apparent I need to produce some kind of evidence to prove my theories. One of my first thoughts about proving a theory is to take a inferior person from say Haiti(not to assume all Haitians are unintelligent) But to take a child and raise it as my own from a mother who is not very intelligent. Then to raise the child under my understanding of life. Then see how that child turns out. Even though the pa

No comments:

Post a Comment